- Housing: Protection class IP54 or IP55, cooling type IC410
- Efficiency: IC416 or ICW to increase torque by 30 - 100%.
- Mountings: Flange or foot type (B3, B5, B14 or combinations), with solid shaft or hollow shaft.
- Features: Increased bearing life due to plasma coated bearing seats
- Thrust bearings for customer-specific direct mounting on extruder screw and barrel
- Options: With or without feedback, various encoder systems, such as magnetic and optical incremental encoders, SinCos, Endat or Hiperface, resolvers.
Fields of application
The applications of our cool-torque motors include extrusion equipment (e.g. film, sheets, profiles, pipes, blow molding machines, food, pasta/snacks), winders (e.g. textile, plastic or paper with dancer or torque control, center or circumferential winder), traction and lifting drives (e.g. hoists, cranes, high-bay warehouses, elevators), pumps, fans and ventilators (e.g. sewage treatment plants, cooling towers, compressors) and other applications (e.g. conveyor belts, tube lines, knitting and weaving machines, felting machines, machine tools, power plants for electricity generation, glass and rock wool production, shredders, mills). They are used whenever standard solutions (e.g. efficiency, torque, gear freedom) are not good enough for your application.